A paradise in the heart of the Marca Trevigiana.
Present owner of the villa is the family Bolzonello, who lives here nowadays, but in the past the villa was the residence of the Counts of Cornuda. The building is big, as at the time carriages of the noble family entered straight in it through the portico. It is an historical villa: experts say that the west wing dates back to 1300; furthermore, exquisite frescos and the noble family’s coat of arms were found there. Legend has it that it was built on the mruins of an ancient castle and it seems that in the north, on the so-called “valley of the dead”, the desperate battle of Cortesino da Strasso against the overpowering troups of Cangrande della Scala took place.